Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
(2013-03-15, 06:29)brentosmith Wrote: You probably don't have the control in the right group. Search for the text id="5000" in that file, the control should go in that group list. This is based on my version of Aeon Nox, I don't know if that id is the same in all versions.

Ok,

Thank You.... I also have just noticed that this file exist's in several locations so I presume I must edit both files?

C:\Users\I7QUAD\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p

(2013-03-15, 13:28)mbc0 Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 06:29)brentosmith Wrote: You probably don't have the control in the right group. Search for the text id="5000" in that file, the control should go in that group list. This is based on my version of Aeon Nox, I don't know if that id is the same in all versions.

Ok,

Thank You.... I also have just noticed that this file exist's in several locations so I presume I must edit both files?

C:\Users\I7QUAD\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p

Ok,

Just found that although they are both the same filename, the one in Program Files is in the same format as the additional text I must insert.... I am running the latest version of everything and still not sure where to add these lines... if only there was a guide for noobs like me :-(

Thanks for your help though matey, I will get there, if only just slower than most! lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by mbc0 - 2013-03-15, 13:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8