Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
Really enjoying this feature! many many thanks :-)

I have used TVTunes for all my TV Music, is there a movie tune scraper available or am I just being lazy? ;-)

(2013-03-22, 12:33)seeebek Wrote:
(2013-03-21, 01:05)mbc0 Wrote: Apologies for my confusion, I am also using Aeon Nox (What a great looking skin!) and have now placed the code in the correct place and it is working perfectly!! however I would love to know how you add it to the context menu if you wouldn't mind sharing :-)

Many Thanks Again Everyone

No problem,
whenever we help somebody, the plugin gets more known. With growing popularity major skins will support it out of the box. Aeon Nox promised already to support it in the future.

To add "Extras" button to the context menu you have to edit the DialogContextMenu.xml in 1080i folder.
There you have to chose your preferred place for it to appear. I chose to show it before the "Trailer" button.
So for my particular case:
1. Find the button with id="2017" (it's the one for trailers)
2. Paste the following code between </control> and <control type="button" id="2017">:
Code:
<control type="button" id="2016">
                <width>462</width>
                <height>58</height>
                <textoffsety>12</textoffsety>
                <align>center</align>
                <texturefocus>dialogs/context_highlight.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus>dialogs/context_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <label>Extras</label>
                <font>Font_Reg19</font>
                <textcolor>context</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white2</focusedcolor>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[SpotColorVar2]</colordiffuse>
                <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.dvdextras,$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath])</onclick>
                <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes)] + System.HasAddon(script.dvdextras)</visible>            
</control>
3. Save the file and start or restart XBMC

That's all. I hope it works for you.

Working Perfectly! Many Thanks! :-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by mbc0 - 2013-03-26, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8