Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
Hello,
Just to share, I used the following addition to my DialogVideoInfo.xml so that I may have a general show bonus listing. Shows that get classified as having a real season 00 (Spartacus) or bonuses that aren't specific to an episode or season benefit from this. Then I added the Extras folder to the base directory of the TV Show.

<control type="button" id="100">
<description>Extras</description>
<include>DialogVideoInfoButton</include>
<label>Extras</label>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.dvdextras,$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath])</onclick>
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + System.HasAddon(script.dvdextras)</visible>
</control>

On a side note, if you had the hand made season 00 folders and rearrange your bonus features in order to fully utilize this addon, they will show up twice in the list if you forget you don't need the nfo files in the extras folder..just trying to save somebody a little headache.
This addon was even more exciting to me when I finally figured out how to do it on the Pivos and bypassing the access denied errors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by Nitroburner77 - 2013-04-12, 07:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8