Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
Hi there,

Rob hasn't say he won't put them on Github and I believe he absolutely agrees with nickr suggestions and our collective interest in having this widely available. I can see he just wants a little time to make sure that the first Github mod he posts looks and does what he expects in the interest of everybody's best experience and respect for the original work of Brentosmith. My understanding is that this mod is being tested now, which is why he has been very clear in how he wants to share it for you to give it a go and report back with any suggestion, comments or further mods. I am sure we all can understand and relate to that, right?

In the last 24 hours he has done incredible advances. He has even included the ability for DVD Extras to handle Stacked video files!!! The latter by itself is just a huge, huge plus that makes this add-on compatible with practically any video file structure.

So let's give Rob the best feedback possible, row along with him on this and welcome the Github version when it is ready to happen.

I am glad we are all so excited about this improvement.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by capfuturo - 2013-09-08, 15:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8