Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
(2013-09-10, 17:06)capfuturo Wrote: I) For non-stacked video files with music theme [Full debug Log here]
  1. Playback of each one of the 'Extras': PARTIAL SUCCESS (only video with no audio.)
  2. 'Info' pane access: SUCCESS (for both, before selecting 'Extras' list and when the playback of the extra has been stopped)

Looking at the log, it appears to be a bit of a timing issue - the Theme code is starting to fade out the Theme.mp3 - but it never finishes, this means that (I think) xbmc will be left at whatever volume the fade reached. (And not raised to the normal volume again)

If my theory is correct, then when you play an extra and it doesn't seem to have any audio - MAYBE raising the volume on xbmc manually will yield results?

I have sent you another couple of patches - hope that's OK!

(2013-09-10, 17:06)capfuturo Wrote: II) For stacked video files with music theme: [Full debug log here]
Nothing has changed; Same behaviour indicated on item A) II) in post #164

I believe that this may be something to do with the Skin - can I ask which you are using? I am running confluence - The reason I think it MAY be the skin (or the onLoad operations on it) is that the code that I have changed would need to be invoked by the click of the Extras Button - it shouldn't do anything based off of the loading of the "Information Screen".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by robwebset - 2013-09-10, 17:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8