Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
(2013-09-10, 17:59)rob_webset Wrote: Looking at the log, it appears to be a bit of a timing issue - the Theme code is starting to fade out the Theme.mp3 - but it never finishes, this means that (I think) xbmc will be left at whatever volume the fade reached. (And not raised to the normal volume again)

If my theory is correct, then when you play an extra and it doesn't seem to have any audio - MAYBE raising the volume on xbmc manually will yield results?

Indeed, as you say it is:

Under normal video playing conditions the audio levels are:
Volume: 0.0 dB
Volume amplification: 0.0 db

When playing 'Extras' of non-stacked video files the audio levels go down almost all the way (-60.0 dB) immediately after leaving the 'Info' heading for the extras playback; however volume levels go back to normal as soon as the playback of the extra is stopped and one is taken back to 'Info' pane (in this case):
Volume: -59.4 dB
Volume amplification stays in 0.0 dB

Obs: I found out that if one selects an artist name (actors or director) whilst on 'Info' pane, select the movie it links to, then 'Info' pane returns with no audio, and if one starts the playback of the main movie right from the 'Info' pane it will come up silent. If one repeats this, then 'Info' returns with audio. However if one does it a third time, the volume of the whole XBMC shuts down, even the remote and mouse clicks go silent.

(2013-09-10, 17:59)rob_webset Wrote: I believe that this may be something to do with the Skin - can I ask which you are using? I am running confluence - The reason I think it MAY be the skin (or the onLoad operations on it) is that the code that I have changed would need to be invoked by the click of the Extras Button - it shouldn't do anything based off of the loading of the "Information Screen".
I am using Aeon Nox 4.0.9
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by capfuturo - 2013-09-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8