Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
Hi All,

I have done another update: 0.0.8:

Code:
v0.0.8
- Support background image on advanced list
- Change icon to differ more from DVDExtras

I have tested this with Confluence for the advanced screen and it seems to work OK. I did also test Aeon Nox, which doesn't display nicely, so posted the following to ask for assistance for the maintainers of that skin:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178411

If you use a different skin, then it would be good if you could check to see if the advanced screen works with that skin. (Maybe even post in the appropriate forum to see if some-one would be willing to assist in converting the xml file for their skin)

Once I have all the data together I will set the advanced list screen as the default - and users can then manually downgrade to the older dialog method if it doesn't work with their skin.

When that is done - I will then request a publish to the official repo, and then hope that skinners will be willing to automatically add the hooks into their scripts.

Thanks

Rob

P.S. Please don't complain that your skin is not supported after I publish to the offical repo and change the default display window - this is your opotunity to highlight if there is a problem!

P.P.S. Now is the time to post your issues and suggestions!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by robwebset - 2013-11-19, 17:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8