[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2015-01-25, 00:22)Thales Wrote: Ah, my bad about the randomandlastitems script. I kept seeing "random" everywhere in that thread and thought it was used to play a random movie.

I did find script.randommovie that will do it and I'm going to try to add it.

He gives these instructions for adding a button to the Movie sub menu. (It is at the very end of the code.) If you don't mind me asking a coding question, can you point me to the file that contains the HomeSubMenuMovies section he is talking about? His example is from a different skin and I don't see the "IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml" file in the Rapier folder.

With a quick look, do you see anything with his button code that might be a problem with Rapier? Like maybe the button ID # or the use of "HomeSubEnd.png"? (Have no idea what that image ID or file is used for.)

------

"Hi, you could add it to the Movie sub-menu on the home screen by editing the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml located in the 720p folder. Search for the section named <include name="HomeSubMenuMovies"> and add a new button there.."

Hi Thales.

Pretty nice script Smile

The includes and xml files he mentions are very specific to the skin. Rapier uses other includes and other xml files.

But I don't really see any reason at all to edit the xml's. Just add the script to your favourites and add that favourite as a custom category or submenu. Once you click it, you get to choose between watched/unwatched movies and if you want to select a genre.

That's it Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - by Gade - 2015-01-25, 00:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2