[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2015-04-19, 18:16)TonyPh12345 Wrote: I've scanned through the thread and I have a couple of questions.

First,
Is there a view that looks like the "Wrap Info" view, but doesn't actually wrap? I have a lot of "Collections" and when the collection only has two or three movies, seeing them repeated in the view over and over just looks overwhelming.

Hi TonyPh12345.

I'm afraid not. Both the views Wrap Info and 3D Wrap loop the items in the list.

(2015-04-19, 18:16)TonyPh12345 Wrote: Second
I am a big fan of the Aeon MQ5 skin, but since it hasn't been released for Kodi, I'm having to look for something else, and so far Rapier is looking really good. One thing that MQ has on his skins are views that show how many audio tracks (and subtitle tracks) are in the videos. I'm a HUGE fan of commentaries, so it's really easy to scan through the list and quickly find a movie or TV Show that has additional audio tracks. Is this possible in Rapier? If not, can I "Feature Request" it? Smile It doesn't have to indicate the language or any of that other stuff MQ has -- I'd be quite happy with just about ANY indication of files that have multiple audio tracks visible in the various views.

Thanks for listening!

Thanks a bunch for the kind words Smile

It's a great idea with audio and subtitle track info support.

I'll see how I can add that to the skin. It will probably be media flags in the bottom of the screen or something similar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.3.8 for Kodi 14.x Helix - by Gade - 2015-04-20, 23:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2