Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
Hello everybody..

At first I would like to express my gratefulness to Pecinko. Thank you Sir, you are an artist!

If I knew how to do it my skin would look just like yours. I found myself nodding all the time when I read your statements in this thread regarding design principles and your focus in general.

I'm already happy with my GUI now. There are just a few minor things left, I'd consider them as "nice to have". Maybe you or some of the friendly guys around here may help with these:

How do I change the default answer/button in the confirmation dialogs from No to Yes?

How do I turn off the clock/date?

When no cover was found, a transparent image shall be shown instead of the default one. How do I do this?

I'd love to see the song lyrics having more space on the screen, cover and song info (artist/song/album/track#) can be smaller. The lyrics are what matters to me the whole time while listening to a song. Furthermore, it's a kind of an information that may change rapidly when there's lots of lyrics in a song. Usually I know beforehand what artist/songs I'm going to listen to, so no need to show this info the whole time. An "on demand info" thing would be great, like you press "i", the info pops up (scrolling on the screen bottom for instance) and disappears after a moment. So my perfect solution would be the lyrics using the whole screen.

I have this customized lyrics script, that uses all of the height and half of the width. Unfortunately the rotating song info window would get in the way when it rotates to the right. How can I solve this?

Thank you all in advance,
Tomsn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix - by Tomsn - 2015-05-03, 17:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4