[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2015-05-17, 22:50)Carl314 Wrote: I've tried mapping CE to a remote button using both "XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)", as you suggest, as well as "XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])", which seems to be the suggested route in the CE Wiki (http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Cinema_Expe...ng_Methods), but to no avail. (I reviewed the CE thread, and even tried adding a movie to the queue first before invoking the script, but that didn't work either).

I can launch CE perfectly from the information screen, but a popup in the context would be even better. (Of course, having a remote button would be best of all, but that's an isue with CE, not with Rapier). I'm just trying to cut out a step or two so the wife can enjoy it more.

Thanks, Carl.

Hi Carl.

I can see that the button in the movie information window needs to be updated. This will be included with the next update of Rapier. You are absolutely correct that the proper code is:
Code:
RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

If you add this code to your keymaps and it doesn't work, I'm all out of ideas for that. Smile

(2015-05-17, 22:50)Carl314 Wrote: I can launch CE perfectly from the information screen, but a popup in the context would be even better. (Of course, having a remote button would be best of all, but that's an isue with CE, not with Rapier). I'm just trying to cut out a step or two so the wife can enjoy it more.

I have added a button in the movie library context menu for Cinema Experience.

I will really appreciate it if you try both the context menu button and the new button in the movie information window out to see if they work correctly. Thanks!

Right now I'm integrating script.extendedinfo, which is a loooot of work, so the next update will not be until a couple of weeks. But for now, you can manually put these two files into your skin.rapier/720p folder to get the CE update.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.3.8 for Kodi 14.x Helix - by Gade - 2015-05-18, 00:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2