Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
(2015-05-22, 17:20)boredazfcuk Wrote: It's only happened about two or three times in the past 6 weeks and all my devices are on 24x7. I'm not sure what's triggering it so I can't really reproduce it. I just flick over to the RPis or connect to the VM and when I start using it, it stays dimmed... I've set the trace running on my server though and will do the RPis when I get back from work.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence (or whether I'm remembering it correctly) but I think the skin had been updated after the forced reboot. I'll make sure to check after the next skin update goes live. Could it be that if the skin update is performed while the screen is dimmed, it wipes out a dimmed=true flag or something? When I then start using it again, it checks the flag, new skin's default is dimmed=false and it doesn't send the signal to un-dim the screen? I dunno, I'm just brainstorming here lol

Thanks.

I have experienced the same problem. The way I am dealing with it is that I do the skin reload.
After that everything works fine.
To me, it happens few times per day. I can provide logs if it can help, just tell me what to provide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix - by kriticar - 2015-05-24, 10:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4