[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
thank you for your help and advice , i have managed to change background to custom 1 but when looking at it the image seems to be moving in and out ,? i tried focus and not focus .
when looking at system and adding cats , when changing to either preset or fav it seems to only bring up 1 addon and not what is side the addon ?
when you create a cat can you tell it to open a certain file or movie genere so when you click on the cat you made up it will open up the item you told it to ?
how do you add or create submenu items ?
with the hardware question i am not sure what you are asking , we are on 40gb fibre optic , the adroid device is a ice cube 2 , android 4.42 api level 19, kernel linux 3.0.36+, cpu: armv7 processor revo v7l rk30board , not sure if this is what you wanted to know ,

hi what we have managed to do is to change background but it movies about , we have been able to add submenu items , and make custom cats up , so getting there slowly ,
i have also managed to click on a custom cat and it will open up part of a addon but i had to tell it to add to fav's
i was woundering does this skin let you watch movies froma external hard drive as well as we have a few to look at thanks for your help and advice

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.4.3 for Kodi 14.x Helix - by flowerpot - 2015-06-22, 13:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2