Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
Hey everyone. Thank you for this guide. I'm new to Kodi and nearly have everything set up the way I like it. I'm just trying to troubleshoot some issues I'm having with my Harmony 700.

I'm having an issue that seems to have affected other users like this, but I'm unable to find a solution. Occasionally after pressing a key (I think it might be if I press a key quickly e.g. skip) a number key gets stuck on repeating. So far it's been the numbers 2 or 5. These keys presses keep repeating even after quitting Kodi and disconnecting my receiver (it's a Dell-Phillips OVU4003-00). The only way to fix it after this happens seems to be restarting the PC. Funnily enough, the stuck keys are not the same ones as the remote key that I press to get it stuck in that loop. e.g. I press the skip back key ' (it says to use , in the guide, but I think this is wrong), and the number 5 gets stuck on repeating.

I have the iMon software installed, so I might try removing it and seeing if that helps. I've tried changing the delay times on the harmony remote with no luck. Previous to using this guide, I just used the Media Center SE profile and everything was fine. The issue only seems to be with the MCE Keyboard profile. I've also tried turning off gamepad support, but no change.

Thank you for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by swhitmore - 2015-06-24, 05:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6