Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
Hello int13h! I am always happy to achieve a wife's approval. In my opinion this is the hardest thing to receive in this life.

For the SD model cameras, the detection settings need to be also set on the camera itself manually. This is because the add-on has not yet been updated to configure these by sending the required commands to the camera as it does for HD. You can blame me for this because admittedly updates on my end for newer features has slowed (stopped temporarily). I will pass this blame to the person who gifted me a Playstation after the last release and now my spare moments are being used up with this.

But not to worry, I do plan on having some new stuff added to the add-on shortly. I have a ton of new stuff started and I'm testing which just needs finishing. The SD Camera stuff above included, but for the time being it will need to be done manually. Please let me know if you need any additional assistance to configure the camera to enable the motion/sound detection settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by maikito26 - 2016-01-05, 13:40
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7