Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
Hi, im new to the forum but a long time xbmc/kodi pseudotv user.
Just made a couple of smart playlists to use as channels in PseudoTV live.
All of the episodes in series 1 are HD and only 12 episodes.
Almost all the episodes on series 2 are HD, but im filling the holes with sd content .
My problem is that when pseudotv live is creating the channel is only fetches all the episodes from series 1 and just two epsiodes from season 3 from series 2. And those episodes are sd content to fill in the gaps, and those two are the only episodes from that tv series loaded. Is there a reason for this?
Remember this happend on simpsons one time also, when i had a simpsons channel. Then only the sd content would load into the pseudotv.
Is there a reason for this?
The data structure is like this
/storage/hd/tv/series1
/storage/hd/tv/series2
/storage/sd/tv/series2
So you can see one of the series is spread out over two folders, but this shouldnt realy have anything to say since its loaded to library.. I thought that atleast.
Any idea of whats wrong?
Did try make a channel with only series two, and only the two sd content episode loades. Not any of the hd episodes.
But i want both of those series in one channel and all episodes, any idea of how to fix this?

Edit: even deleted the two sd episodes from series 2, now when creating the channel it completly skips series 2, only series 1 get fetched to the channel in pseudotv.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution - by flango - 2016-01-13, 14:58
found bug - by co5mo - 2016-10-09, 13:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4