Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
What I'm curious about after using KODI/XBMC for 6+ years now is this.
Box sellers are going like crazy. However the newest thing seems to be at least what i see on Facebook and such is people selling a box that is blank.
They are loaded with KODI because as far as i can tell every Chinese manufacture loads kodi on. However they seem to be blank and given a website or something to type in where you download a wizard of some sort and it transformers kodi with new skin plus 3rd party add ons.

So this whole copyright issue I'm curious how this comes into play with these new "build" or wizard.
I mean it seems new one pops up all the time most of them look like someone copied someone then someone else copied them and so on.
Also how does that affect box sellers on ebay/amazon ext? Because they are simply advertising a box that the user i guess uses the wizard to add the 3rd party stuff. Because then is not the seller not actually doing anything.
Also if its that simple to do a wizard thing why do people even buy a box then from someone else just go to amazon and buy a fire tv.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by ilovemymac - 2016-02-12, 05:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23