Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
So if someone uses kodi on a box but doesn't use the name kodi or the logo in advertising yet is still using KODI with 3rd party add ons how do we combat this? I mean Kodi seems like the issue is more they just don't want to deal with the influx of people here and association but are not so concerned with the actual sales?

What should be done is this. Every box seller should have to donate 10% of gross profits back to kodi foundation. Can you imagine the influx of cash here and how much that could help?
I honestly wish i could donate because KODI is awesome. I use to have to rip my dvds so my daughter wouldnt scratch them and then use handbrake to shrink them. then put it in some app and have to find the DVD covers and put those in and it didn't always play well and then the apple tv 2 came along which worked ok with some stuff then KODI well XBMC and it changed my world forever and i still use it for all my digital media.
And when i have extra i will donate.

But i am very curious how this whole trademark thing comes into play with box sellers like some dragon box or something mentioned above? Because I'm totally confused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by ilovemymac - 2016-02-12, 22:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23