Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-02-13, 06:57)mossboss69 Wrote: KODI WOULDNT BE AS BIG AS IT IS IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE YOUTUBERS.....DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY I AGREE THEY NEED TO STOP USING THE KODI NAME BUT WITHOUT THEM NOBODY WOULD KNOW ABOUT KODI........I LIKE THE COMMENT ABOVE ME.......EVERYBODY HAS TO START SOMEWHERE

This post will probably be split off and trashed, as it should, but I'll humor you. The Kodi project does not desire popularity at any cost. They certainly do not want the attention and popularity that hucksters, I mean youtubers, like husham have brought. The Kodi project predates YouTube itself.

If our community was a half the size it is now then no one would be bothered by it. The majority of the new users are a bunch of fly-by-night casuals who don't care about the software and only want "free tv". Kodi is meant to be advanced software for home theater freaks. Asking the Kodi project to be thankful for those guys is laughable.

But that's besides the point. You've been lied to and told that the Kodi project is going after anyone who mentions Kodi. This is not true. Don't believe the garbage that people like husham say. He's either ignorant and doesn't understand the situation, or just looking to rile people up to protect his own monetary interests. You've been tricked into leaving a message here for nothing. I would be very pissed, if I were you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by Ned Scott - 2016-02-13, 07:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23