Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
It seems you cant even agree between yourself as kodi devs on the problem.

My personal opinion box sellers offering fully loaded items and dont offer support so then the support comes from kodi related social media groups.
These guys or 99.9% of them offer FREE support. They do this as they love kodi. Granted they may have kodi in their name but if these guys didnt offer support how many more users would come to the offical kodi pages for advise or support. This would give you potenially more unpaid work so why not let these guys try and help and support the kodi brand. The amount of questions these guys have on a daily basis is huge and i am sure could work 24 hours per day if they have insomnia.

I think box sellers are a huge problem, some skin builders have tried to add pins to slow this down will it help probably not. Is there an alternative solution im sure EVERYONE would be interested to helping you guys.

Why not contact these kodi related fan groups and discuss in a more professional manor how everyone could help and benefit from this. Registered trade name granted but allowing these to help kodi more and discuss pros and cons between everyone maybe a good way to start.

The people who run kodi related sites and social media may have similar concerns as you all do, so why not work together.

Just my thoughts so please dont shoot me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by xeine - 2016-02-15, 13:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23