Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
INL3D is a business that operates in South Western Ontario. They sell generic [maybe clone] Matricom digital media streaming devices that come pre-loaded with Kodi and third-party piracy addons. The last I saw, about a year ago, they had the Kodi and XBMC logo plastered all over their site, as well as the promotion of free movies, sports, and live TV powered by Kodi.

I reported them to one of the Kodi team members. To my surprise their web site seems to have been cleaned up quite a bit, though I'm not sure if it had anything to do with my complaint. That said, their knowledge base still has remnants of their past, and their current Facebook posts demonstrate that although they have sanitized their main web site, nothing has really changed outside that. See: https://www.facebook.com/INL3D/

I think a lot of their sales are done at kiosks in local shopping centers. The one time I saw their kiosk in the past they were doing a live demonstration of one of their devices using Kodi and preloaded third party addons to access "free movies and tv." It was obviously the main selling point of their devices.

I am willing to check up on their kiosks now and report back if you guys need or want any help. PM me if you're interested and I'll do what I can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by User 127663 - 2016-02-15, 20:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23