Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-07-17, 01:57)onyahundo Wrote:
(2015-10-08, 03:00)yocoldrain Wrote: New Addition, Added Highest[1080p if avaialble for video] and "Let me Choose"(720p or lower) user selection.

Make note that choosing Highest option MAY take longer to fetch videos. 720p is recommended. 1080p is only helpful if you're sitting 10 feet away or more from your device and device actually has 1080p. Otherwise you wont notice a thing.

My addon does not work i get a ip issue. Do i need to pay for Indian VPN for a "FREE" addon. Also your ditto rain does not load live channels for me, it says "Oops channel not available".

EDIT: Hotstar works perfectly got zenvpn (they provide indian vpn for free) and it worked with the addon and on hotstar website. But my ditto is still not loading live channels and says "channel not available".

Addon is limited(some videos will work, and most under tv shows won't work) if you are outside of India. To get most videos to work, you'll need VPN (not sure if proxies work, one user above you had issues but no one else reported anything because they simply don't care, unless its an issue for them.) I'm not going to discuss Ditto here, and even for that your answer is in Addon's Original Post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports - by yocoldrain - 2016-07-17, 18:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4