Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2016-10-24, 12:48)IIIdefconIII Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 12:00)thenetstriker Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 12:28)IIIdefconIII Wrote: you can setup the delay in logitech harmony software on pc/phone, 100% sure i saw this somewhere

I already tried several combinations of delay and repeat settings, but the delay does not get better.

then i fall back to what i quoted before, get it working with bluetooth. I also had the delay with IR which was pretty sluggish but when i figured out how to get bluetooth working its responding very fast, almost instantly. I can easily browse fast trough the menu with bluetooth. After an reboot, the remote auto-reconnects.

I've already tried that. The delay over bluetooth is also slower as with infrared. I don't know if this is maybe a problem with the hardware of the Cubox-I I am using. I've also tried if sending infrared directly from the remote is faster than sending it over the hub, but for some reason this is also slower. Maybe it is also a problem specific to the Harmony Elite. Which remote are you using?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by thenetstriker - 2016-10-26, 12:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6