Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-12-28, 02:26)budtz Wrote: Artwork is there - but is placed in title in stead of boxfront. That might be the problem

Advanced Emulator Launcher supports many types of assets to accommodate both arcade and console ROMs/games. On the other hand, Advanced Launcher supports ONLY thumbs/icons and fanarts. When doing the launchers.xml import, I choose to map AL thumbs to s_title, which is what most users have for arcade. However, for other launchers (notably consoles) many people use Boxfronts as icons on their setups.

If you want to use AEL to its full capabilities you will need to retouch the configuration of your imported launchers. I added the feature of importing launchers.xml as a suggestion and it was a very good idea indeed. However, since then AEL has matured and now I think is easier to recreate your launchers using AEL and copy/move the AL artwork to their proper new places (for example, you move your old "SNES-thumbs" to the new "SNES-artwork/boxfronts/") to take full advantage of the new AEL features. Currently there are no released skins that support AEL extended assets but that situation will change soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-12-30, 04:05
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12