Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
Hi, Jinux thank you for prompt respond.

Last night I got the my Foscam to work "conditionally" let me explain, I was watching Youtube and all of the sudden I notice that camera motion sensor got trigger and I saw the floating window on corner of my TV screen then I find out if I watching any movie or listening to music in "full screen mode" the motion feature with Foscam works but if I am on Kodi home screen even when I can hear the camera triggering but no floating picture on TV screen, I thought may be my VPN causing the issue because I do not use VPN while I am using Youtube or listening to my music but after disabling the VPN still when I am on home screen of Kodi the camera (Foscam) does not trigger the screen picture,

Also when I am listening to music with Kodi in background No motion screen, but if I place the music in Full screen mode then I get motion feature works.Wink
One more thing when I open Foscam on Full screen I can not close it properly and i need to reboot the system (with or without controller for camera on screen) this is not the case for other cameras that I own.

Messages In This Thread
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by kash7777 - 2017-03-16, 13:38
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7