Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi @Wintermute0110 !

I wanna to suggest a thing that I think is simple.

Let's say that I have itens in AEL:

Emulators (Category)
Arcades (Launcher)
Pc Games (Launcher)

So, In AEL configurations, we have to appoint some folders: Backups, Categories, Collections, Favorites and Launchers.

I wanna to suggest, if I have a [name of launcher]-fanart.jpg and [name of launcher]-poster.jpg inside Launchers Folder, AEL will display automatically to my desired launcher eg. Arcades. In My case will be arcades-fanart.jpg and arcades-poster.jpg. The same way is to Category: A file [name of category]-fanart.jpg and [name of category]-poster.jpg inside Categories folder wil set automatically to categories that we made.

If we have some collections, these [name of collections]-fanart/poster.jpg will be inside Collections folder.

To stand alone launchers, you can put a extra folder on these configurarions named Stand Alone or use the Launchers folder (an extra folder is most to keep things organized).

NFO's files with meta-data can be placed on the same folders of arts, named [name of launcher].nfo or [name of category].nfo. These way, we keep a bunch of images and nfo's placed on related folders, and save a LOT of work just to assign them to launchers and categories.

cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by sagrath - 2017-09-08, 19:39
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12