Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2017-10-13, 08:24)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 10:32)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey some questions to confige pseudoTV.

1. I´m using emby as database for kodi. I have some SPL´s for my using, but when i use them for a channel in PTVL, i get an error that there is nothing to find.

2. When PTVL is started on channel 1 is running series 1 episode 1. in epg i see that on channel 2 runs series 2 with episode 1 and after that series 3 ep 1
. But when i switch on channel 2 runs series 3 ep 1. Normally there should running series 2 with ep 1. Where is the error?

3. Is there an option to confige the channel-setup with an external tool. Like the PVTL Manager. But this tool does not run with krypton or emby.

Oh, that is so typical kodi-addon-maker. Taking donations, but supporting their addons is not so their way.

Hold up, I know you haven't had a response, but I have to say Lunaticz is one of our most responsive and diligent addon devs. I am aware that he is very busy on the next version of this addon, and I suggest you stop the snippiness and have some patience, as it will be a major upgrade.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Messages In This Thread
found bug - by co5mo - 2016-10-09, 13:19
RE: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x - by nickr - 2017-10-13, 09:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4