v17 Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update
Les, the update for was for 'Game mode'.  I think the majority of the user posts here are for 'Video mode'.  Also, according to your previous posts, this update did nothing to get you working perfectly again since prior to the hotfix you were already working perfectly after updating your GPU drivers which had nothing to do with MS.  The important part is you are working perfectly although it appears the hotfix for game mode from MS has not done anything for others using video mode.  That would be up to Intel.  Fwiw, not running full screen (the temp fix) breaks external player calls.  I don't know what else if affects also?  This will not affect the majority of users as they have no need for external players.  For users like myself, we rely on external players for things like HDR and 3D seamlessly integrated with Kodi.  Curious when you say everything is working perfectly if those couple things are too?  I can't test for you.  I use NVidia.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update - by brazen1 - 2017-11-15, 19:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update2