Android MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)
(2018-02-28, 18:36)sw4y Wrote: So, my Minix U9 arrived today and I did a little testing (just an hour or so).

At first I would like to thank @wrxtasy for his recommendation of the Minix U9!
It's a brilliant piece of hardware that does an outstanding job when using Libreelec!

I'm using Kodi / XBMC since 9.04 (Babylon) with different hardware setups over the years.
I used Intel onboard setups for a while now with Milhouse x86 Builds and that was great (sometimes more - sometimes less).
But there were some kinks here - some kinks there.

I am really really surprised what this little Minix Box has to offer and I'm totally convinced that it will supersede my actual Intel setup.
So many things work like a charm and right from the start!

So again thank you @wrxtasy for your recommendation and the build you provided (patched kernel Krypton build from kzaq).
Mine is arriving tomorrow Smile

Going to install LibreElec into my SD Card and hope everything goes smooth as expected
Image Image

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio) - by redglory - 2018-02-28, 19:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)6