Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-02-05, 22:55)Steel99 Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 13:31)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2019-02-04, 19:04)Steel99 Wrote: As i said, i tried 0.9.7 before, but ok. I uninstalled 0.10.0 and then installed 0.9.7 again.
Now things gone worse ..... i can't even start AEL now. If i try, i get an error. Confused

Here is the complete debug log, starting kodi, installing 0.9.7 and trying to start it:  ufageciyod.kodi (paste) 

The log suggest you are using an old database with AEL 0.9.7. Open the addon settings, go to the I/O tab, and click on "Check/Update all databases". That should make AEL working again. Every time AEL is upgraded you have to do this step manually to update the databases to the current version.

If trouble persists after you have done this, please post another debug log. 
 This worked, thanks. I have now added my games and they can be started without problems. But ....
I don't get any artwork. It also does not work by "Edit Rom" and choose any scrapers for metadata or artwork.
For me it looks like a problem with firewall or antivirus, but i deactivated everything and it did not help. Using a browser I have access to the scraper websites without problem.
So here is another debug log, trying different things in AEL with one game: udupijovov.kodi (paste)

I have also tried different games, same result ...

Please read this post.

I will change the first post in the thread to notify that online scrapers don't work until 0.10.0 is released to avoid disappointments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2019-02-06, 10:17
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12