Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-14, 23:30)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 22:56)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , I am also getting errors while trying to show cast details.  It happens with every person.  The error appears to be a JSON error (or a service unavailable error).  An excerpt of the log:

Any ideas? TMDB issues? It was working fine yesterday.  Thank you for your help.
Quote:We are currently experiencing an outage with one of our backend services. I will post an update when we have a better understanding of the issue.
https://twitter.com/themoviedb/status/11...8520425473
(2019-08-14, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: Also, would you consider dropping the "Rated" string from the MPAA property that the plugin returns? That way I can (and other skinners I suppose) more easily match against certification flags.
Are you sure that's not because you haven't changed that setting in the scraper? 
@Hitcher , thanks for the info! 

In regards to MPAA, this is for what is being returned directly by the plugin (I am pressing i in a widget item from a plugin widget), so no scraper involved.  Also, in my case, I do not do scraping online via Kodi, all of my local content MPAA come from NFOs.

Regards,

Bart

I've added an option in the settings to choose the MPAA prefix.
However, you will have to deal with this anyway in skins as scrapers allow the user to set the prefix for MPAA rating.

I've also added some fixes in case the api is down so that an error isn't thrown. The plugin will still log the http request error code, but shouldn't throw an exception.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-08-15, 00:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2