Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-10-07, 03:13)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Issue 1 is fixed in GitHub. Please install the 0.9.9 dev version.

Issue 2: to show MAME long names make sure in the addon settings that "Do not use scraper title" option is OFF. Metadata scraper must be Offline Scraper and metadata policy "Scrape". Delete all ROMs from the MAME Launcher and rescan again, now they will have proper long names. 

1. Works! Except that the number still shows on the AEL menu from the home screen.

2. Speaking from there...How do I delete the launchers from that menu item? I have deleted the launcher from the main ael addon but the launcher is still on the home -> AEL -> launchers. Then when rebuilding the launcher within the AEL addon..everything is fine...when I back out to the home screen and try to launch from the AEL menu item it warns me that this item is not found (I would think that it just needs to be updated or replaced..but i can not figure out how to do that).

Doumouarigatogozaimasu! This addon is wonderful thank you for your hard work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by akafox - 2019-10-07, 19:25
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12