v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-12-16, 13:49)Son_Of_Diablo Wrote: Hello,

I'm having an issue where TV Episode thumbs isn't extracted/generated until I actively browse the Video Library to a location that would show that specific episode (like the season that contains it or a view like Recently Added).
This leads to a situation where the episodes doesn't have a thumb on the Home Menu until I browse to some place that would trigger this event.

I'm using Artwork Beef to download artwork for my movies and TV Shows, and I have enabled the option "Replace  episode 'thumb' with Kodi generated thumb" in Artwork Beef.
Could my issue be related to the use of Artwork Beef or would it be more plausible that it's a Theme related issue? (I'm currently using Estuary MOD V2).
Or is this simply just how Kodi works?

This is how Kodi works.

(2019-12-21, 03:20)leejk Wrote: Hi,

There seems to be problem with setting central info directory for move set artwork in advanced settings. It seems that once the network location is set, you can’t change it to another location outside of that root file system. I was wanting to change it from an nfs location to a Windows mapped drive, and could not.

Also I noticed that even though in advanced settings I have the save artwork with movie file base name turned off, new artwork is named that way anyways.

Both work for me, I need more info to help you. Start with items 2, 4, and 5 at the bottom of the first post.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2019-12-25, 19:51
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5