v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-06-23, 18:30)kekomat Wrote: The problem occurs using the built-in search mechanism when opening episode or movie details and then selecting one of the actors to search the library for more content. I can't be the only one having this kind of freeze during the search and the problem of actors being listet twice ...
Thanks.

I did do some investigation over the weekend and found the issue with "searching by cast member" from within the Information panel, and it's due to a horribly slow SQL query (both with SQLite and MySQL) since MyVideos76.

So I can confirm you're not the only one seeing the freeze - see my post on the github issue: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17094#...-647015144

This issue may also be the cause of your duplicate actors - maybe things are timing out, or the returned results are garbage, or John Favreau really had 2 roles in that episode (as that's the problem the change is designed to fix?) It's a little hard for me to say at this point as the query takes forever to finish with MySQL (30+ minutes).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-06-25, 23:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3