Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Smile 
thanks for replying @axbmcuser. always good to hear insights behind the design/development of the skin. Smile

1) yup, i do see the buffering indicator (Kodi K logo) when an internet source is buffering, and it does look cleaner having it consistent with the BusyDialog loading indicator. maybe it's just a personal preference, but to me the buffering percentage is kinda like the countdown timer on some of the newer traffic lights. if it's 5 seconds to green, not a big deal. but if it's gonna be 60 seconds, the wait just feels more pleasant with the timer there. thankfully, slow buffering seems to be a less common thing these days.

2) i appreciate that u actually brought "Media Info" view back (my favourite view type for Episodes). i believe it was removed in one of the recent updates, but then returned on a later version. it would be nice to have the "List" view type again too. it is the most simple and cleanest view imo. i notice "List" is still available for file folders view, just not for Videos. 

side note, i think "Text" view type should be listed line by line, rather than in a tile layout. 

3) i am able to enable audio/sub language, video resolution, audio codec, and audio channels in the settings for Reduced Fullscreen OSD. however, i don't see any option to enable video codec information. 

4) yeah, u're exactly right. like a "next button" ⏭️ to skip to the next video in the playlist queue. i believe this would be considered a new request for the new "Video OSD Button simplicity" setting. the ⏭️ button should appear if the skin detects that there are proceeding videos in the playlist queue. this button is necessary imo.

also i noticed that with "Video OSD Button simplicity" disabled, when i click on the ⏭️ button to jump to the next video the OSD glitches and "Video OSD Button simplicity" gets turned on/off for like half a second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by amikkwe - 2015-10-12, 21:22
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-12, 22:31
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 14:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by chestionabil - 2015-10-13, 17:10
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 17:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 19:54
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17.x Krypton | 18.x Leia | 19.x Matrix | 20.x Nexus ] - by altern8tube - 2023-02-22, 09:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229