Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
man, it's been a minute. that whole hacking episode really broke the chatter on this forum.

glad to be back and really good to hear that u have still been hard at work on this skin @axbmcuser 👍

i was meaning to feedback last month regarding the last update before the forum got taken down. firstly, the things i like and am grafeful for:

- removal of the new "Automatically set Default select action" to "Show information" setting. like the previous user, i was also a bit confused at first with the new behaviour. hehe
- the "Skip to Next" button now appearing when playing from a playlist. i was the one who reported this issue, so thanks a lot for fixing this 🙏
- the return of "List" view for Episodes and Seasons. another request i had which was considered. thank you!

my feedback on some of the new changes:

- i am not able to set "List" view (view ID 50) as a Preset View for Seasons. it will still display in "Wall 2x6" view for some reason.
- not a big issue but while trying out the new "Startup / Exit Screen logo type" setting, i noticed that when Exit Screen is set to "No Logo", the Kodi logo still appears when i shut down the add-on.

also, i have a question/request to ask.

- how do i set the default for Folder (not sure if this is the correct term, i mean the view when browsing files in a folder)  to "List" view instead of "Modern"? this does not seem to be available in the Preset Views setting.

thanks again for listening, and looking forward to see what the upcoming "rounded corners" will look like. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by amikkwe - 2015-10-12, 21:22
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-12, 22:31
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 14:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by chestionabil - 2015-10-13, 17:10
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 17:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 19:54
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17.x Krypton | 18.x Leia | 19.x Matrix | 20.x Nexus ] - by altern8tube - 2023-06-01, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229