Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
@Marklar Thanks for the info! :-) Glad it works.

Quote:Not sure how much work this would require or if it would mess up other things up, but a feature request would be allowing to move the main menu and widget towards the bottom of the screen, allowing better visibility of the backgrounds.

Just to be on the same page:

- We're talking about an option which would require all home screen "Add-on shortcuts" to be disabled/replaced - correct?

- If yes: I had some thoughts about such option some time ago and made a mockup in photoshop and was not really convinced by the test results.

Just made some new tests a few minutes ago in the skin itself and yeah - still not sure.
It kinda? works but also looks weird with all the heavy visual weight of all the elements being at the bottom. (Might be even more extreme when having a fuller main menu than in this example)

Also, as you might notice, the fanart isn't really _that_ much more visible than before. Mainly it's the position of the visual operlap that is different.

Of course it could help to if the user has some specific home screen background which profits from more visibility. But if that's worth the overall implications/sacrifice?
But since it would be optional, i'd might be a more valid idea.

Hmm. Not fully sure yet. I'll have some more thoughts.

⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by amikkwe - 2015-10-12, 21:22
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-12, 22:31
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 14:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by chestionabil - 2015-10-13, 17:10
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 17:20
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST - by axbmcuser - 2015-10-13, 19:54
RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22 - by axbmcuser - 2024-06-04, 13:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229