Help finding Thumb (Poster) size and position xml setting (list view)
NEON is my favorite skin so far. Great work Stoli! I've been using it for the past year or more and I like using the List view because it gives me a simple list of movies with the movie poster and the fanart in the background.

When I upgraded to Eden RC1 (and a newer version of NEON) it seems that something changed with the List view. The movie posters seem smaller now and the list box is less transparent so it is harder to see the fanart behind it.

I was able to find the proper ContentPanel.png and make it more transparent so now I'm able to see the fanart under the list better. However, I'm stumped trying to find the spot where I can change the size and position of the Thumb (movie poster). I would like the poster to be a bit larger and a little further to the right, but I haven't found the appropriate xml file to modify.

Can anyone point me to the xml file where I can find the thumb (movie poster) sections? I've checked mostly ViewType_List.xml and MyVideoNav.xml and I haven't been able to find a clearly identified section that controls the size and position of the thumb.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Help finding Thumb (Poster) size and position xml setting (list view) - by DeQuosaek - 2012-04-07, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help finding Thumb (Poster) size and position xml setting (list view)0