WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-04-07, 23:45)Slurm Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 20:33)TeKo Wrote: Nope no errors. I'm getting a debug log later where I just start xbmc and play a video.

Here is a plain 3D Frodo build for windows without any other patches. Hope it works fine with boblight plugin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk7g9sgxreh9ns...07d-dx.exe
Hi Slurm
Thanks for that.
I am not very tecnical, but I love XBMC and have been using it as my media player since Xbox days.
These days, I have a Windows HTPC, and have just upgraded to an LG TV with passive 3d.
SBS movies play great through XBMC exept for the split subtitles and gui.
Your 3dD Frodo build looks like just the thing to solve those issues with my limited technical ability, as you have done all the compiling.
I have installed your build over my stock Frodo build,and it is working fine, but I am at a loss to know how to enable the 3d mode so that my gui and subtitles will be usable when playing an SBS movie, with the TV in 3D SBS mode.
I have tried including 3DSBS in the file name, and tried various keyboard keys, but the sub/idx subs, and the gui (play controls), all remain split and unusable.
Hope you can point me in the right direction
cheers
BMboomer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by BMboomer - 2013-05-04, 13:29
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11