WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-05-08, 22:03)TeKo Wrote: And I agree with the TAB thing, I have never seen anyone call it TAB its pretty much always (H)OU.
I don't have much 3D stuff and am used to call it TAB - the filename parser is using the same logic as it's been used in the rPI branch.

(2013-05-08, 22:03)TeKo Wrote: I dont really se the benefit of converting SBS to OU in XBMC but yea I guess its good to have a lot of features.
Well, there is ofc not really a benefit to convert from (H)OU to SBS, but to interlaced and anaglyph. Otoh, you might be able to tell your TV to automatically switch to SBS mode when you press the 3D button and in that case converting everything to SBS f.e. would be helpful.

Quote:It sounds good - do you mean I can manually force xbmc to convert over under movie to interlaced mode? If so, there is no need to switch tv to 3D mode at all. But I'm afraid that conversion 1080p to interlaced mode on the fly would cause very high CPU load, am I right? Or it's done by GPU?
exactly, no need to switch your TV into 3D mode, and it's done in GPU AFAIK. In OpenGL builds some "stipple" thing is used, but this feature is not available in Direct3D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by da-anda - 2013-05-09, 10:21
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11