Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-12-11, 22:55)coendeurloo Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 22:50)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 22:04)coendeurloo Wrote: I'm using a Harmony Remote 525 on an Intel NUC with Windows 10 and the latest Kodi Jarvis beta, however it is not receiving any of the 'Microsoft MCE Keyboard' presses. I have followed the guide exactly and it was working before when I had Linux installed with Kodi.

Also, I have added a keymap.xml in my userdata folder that should read my red, green, yellow and blue presses with the 'Microsoft Windows Media Center SE' device I added, but those don't work as well.

I'm not sure what could be wrong. I would check the Device Manager to ensure the correct drivers have been installed. It could be the NUC is not eHome compatible, but that would be surprising.

I would post this question in the Windows forum where other users could help.

It is not listed as an eHome device in the device manager, so maybe that's it? I have already posted a topic in the windows section btw, so far no replies, that's why I thought maybe someone here could help. I do have a different ehome receiver that worked fine on another machine though, should I hook that one up? wouldn't it conflict with my built in receiver?

I wouldn't throw away the built-in receiver. You need to determine its manufacturer and device name and add it as a new device in the Harmony software. Then, you can treat it as a non-eHome receiver as per the guide.

I think you can add an external receiver via a USB input and not harm anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by Warner306 - 2015-12-11, 23:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6