AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
Hello again!

So I've got a Beelink Gt1-mini Box with S905X2 SOC and have a few run to try make the AFR working with the AFRd app.
Results so far:

Latest official KODI: AFR is unpredictable, sometimes it switches, sometimes i doesn't. For 23.976fps with some videos it switches to 23.98Hz and with other videos to 24Hz (don't know what could cause this difference). Interlaced 25fps->50HZ switching doesn't work properly. And no good deinterlaceing available.

SPMC-16.7.4-spmc-94d913d-armeabi-v7a.apk: Nothing good here, freezes and restarts all the time.

SPMC-spmc-krypton-1f9a682-armeabi-v7a.apk: Same as above.

Than I've launched the Aptoide Store app and searched for SPMC and got this version as first result:

17.5Git_20170617-25ff56-dirty: AFR works in most of the cases, but still switches to 23.98 or 24Hz with particular videos with 23.976fps. Interlaced 25fps->50Hz also working and also has quite decent deinerlacing going on (had to enable MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 video acceleration for SD videos in the settings). So this is the best version I've tried so far (accidentally).

Any other suggestion what else could I try to make it even better? My goal is a fair as possible FHD and SD playback on Android. No interest in HD audio, UHD or HDR at the moment.
And any clue why the official KODI being so unusable in this case?

The Box has official Android 9 firmware running (tho' not the very latest version).

Thanks for the suggestions!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by Mount81 - 2020-01-13, 06:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3