Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
maikito26, wanted to thank you for this great plugin. I've been looking for something like this for years with various bits and pieces of software and your app finally closed the loop on IP cameras, TV, and content management.

I currently have the plugin working with the generic IP camera setting, so I'm not taking advantage of my cameras motion detection, and for me, motion detection is the end goal of integrating my cameras with the TV. My programming skills are so so, but I think I could follow your Foscam API and create an API for some select ACTI cameras, as this is the brand that I use at my home. Would you be interested in having me take a crack at it. I would need to know what you would like to see as far as standardization in the API, for if I can get the plugin to work with my cameras, I'm sure others will want to write their own APIs for your plugin. ACTI uses straight English language style URLs so I don't think it will be a huge hurtle, though there may be some features not found in ACTI that exist in Foscam (and probably vice-versa).

Thx in advance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by BuxtonCalvin - 2016-05-31, 10:26
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7