Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-03-27, 01:00)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 19:31)cablegoon Wrote: I have the same issue with a smart DNS im using - works fine with the website on the computer but will not work on Kodi on an Fire TV. The smart DNS will work for all other plugins but just not this one. Not a big deal as I just wanted to watch a couple games and can achieve that many different ways. Just curious as to what may be the issue?

thats because addon originally assumed ipaddress under addon settings was needed for everything and its not the case. I've suggested someone a solution for this but never heard back. So, i'll just update the code to not include ipaddress from addon settings if No IP is given, and this may work ( I don't see why it wouldn't ), but I would really appreciate if you respond back if it does work out. i'll post again in few hours.

I have the smart dns setup and issue as mentioned so I'll give you some feedback too after the update. Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports - by activate - 2016-03-27, 01:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4