WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-12-13, 04:12)Moukrea Wrote: I've noticed something about artworks scraping... What Ember is looking for to download them while scraping in automatic mode? I first thought it was the best rated one, then the most downloaded one.. But it seems to not make any sense, I checked several movies in Fanart TV and it differs all the time, sometimes it's the most downloaded one, sometimes the best rated, sometimes none of them, just seems to be a random pick! Indeed it's obviously not as it will always scrape the same artwork...

What's the logic behind that? Is there a way to download the best rated one automatically? Thanks!!

Images are always filtered and grouped by language, then sorted by size inside the language groups. While autoscraping, Ember search the first image the contains your preferred settings. If you have selected a preferred size, Ember use the first image that has this size. If the preferred size has not been found and you don't have enabled "Only this size", Ember use the biggerst one of your media language.

Votes and ratings are ignored. I can't compare two different rating systems (x/10 and xxxx "thumbs up").

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-12-13, 09:52
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2