WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-21, 23:30)sanjonny Wrote: I'm sorry but I am an idiot and cannot figure out how to add an issue to the bug tracker. I recently found a problem with the latest alpha is not respecting/changing NFOs for tv shows if you change to DVD or absolute.
I was working with Sanford and son and the names in my files are in DVD order. I have tried multiple ways (just changing the rescrape to dvd, deleting and readding, etc) to be able to get it to scrape in DVD order, but it seems nothing changes.

I also tried absolute, but it does not appear to change. I tried to add to the bug tracker, but could only find how to search issues, not how to add, sorry, I guess I need a bigger red button.

While I am asking questions, I do not understand what refresh data or reload does (especially on tv shows) I have tried using them for several different scenarios, but it seems the only way I can get any changes to happen is to rescrape, so after searching for awhile, I still cannot figure out what the difference is between refresh and reload and what they do.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work and help

Create an account, click on Ember Media Manager on the first page and use the + Report an issue button.

Some hints about DVD and Absolute episode ordering:
  • Only TVDB provides this alternate orderings. That means that it's needed to have enabled TVDB as scraper.
  • You have to rescrape the whole tv show if you've changed the ordering.
  • Mixed information from different scrapers works only if you rescrape the whole tv show. Single episode with DVD/Absolute ordering scraping can only scrape informations from TVDB, all other information will be discarded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-02-23, 21:25
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2