WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-07-26, 17:50)fubar013 Wrote: I'm seeing some strange behavior this morning when I started scraping some new movies.

Last time I scraped movies has been late last month. I've been scraping television episodes for the past month. The last television scrape I did was Saturday. Everything has been working fine.

Today, I started a new share, and started adding movies to it. When I go to scrape, it's only showing poster & fanart. I can go into the movie, scrape for banner, character art, etc etc, and it will populate, but won't save. It looks like it's not writing data down to the share, despite my account having proper permissions to the share. I've tried copying banner art from a different movie into the directory, and it works fine, but when I reload the movie within EMM, it's not showing the banner that I manually put into the folder.

Also, if I reload an older movie that was previously scraped with no problems, it is now only showing poster & fanart.

This is happening with new content that I'm adding, as well as older content that was previously scraped. There's no changes to permissions that I can see on older content that would contribute to the issue.

Ideas? Sad

Do you've enabled any file name for this image type in Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming?
Any hint in the log file after scraping (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv)?

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-07-26, 18:55
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2