v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-29, 00:22)sdfguerreiro Wrote: Ok, i understand that, but how can i access or create .update folder if it's on a bootloop? Any method? Because my entire system toked so much time.... it's enough to create .update folder and copy tar file? And where?

Thanks....

When you say "bootloop" do you really mean the entire device is rebooting rather than Kodi simply restarting? If your device is restarting, maybe it's time for a clean install.

If however it's just Kodi restarting (which is far more likely) you should still be able to access it with ssh, assuming you enabled it before Kodi started crashing. If you haven't enabled ssh in the *ELEC Settings addon, you'll need to enable it by adding "ssh" to the end of your line in /flash/cmdline.txt. You can edit this file on a Windows PC if you mount the SD card in a card reader.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-29, 00:32
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19