v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-18, 02:53)Transponder69 Wrote: @Milhouse:
First: Thank you for all this nice builds.Smile
Second: Since version #0731 the Library-Settings are not accessible any more (#0730 was working, #0817 is still bad).
(Changelog from #0731: ...Reorganise Library Settings (now called Media Settings)...)

Info: I am using Transparency Skin, I have not tested with the default Skin. I have the fear that the Skin developers have to do some adaptation because of the name change.

Please acknowledge or what info do you need or what should I test or where/to whom can I report this bug?

Test with Estuary and only report issues reproducible with Estuary. Anything else is a third party skin issue that you report to your skin maintainer.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-08-18, 04:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19