v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-11-16, 13:30)xxxnelly Wrote: Is it possible to do a build for me with this change reverted - it would take hours and hours for me to do a build otherwise.  

Unfortunately too much time has passed and it's not possible to easily revert PR11515 from current Kodi master - the CPVRManager::Stop() method has changed a lot since PR11515 so simply reverting the effects of the PR with current Kodi master would not reproduce the same behaviour, and I'd have to go back to a version of Kodi in use at the time of PR11515, which would also mean rolling back a lot of LibreELEC changes so it's not a trivial requrest.

The best person to talk with about this would be @ksooo, perhaps he can suggest a testing patch as that might be easier to build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-11-16, 20:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24